June 3, 2013

My weekend with a brother

I had a blast this past weekend! One of my older brothers is in town visiting and I love having him here! I have two awesome brothers and The one visiting, Nathan, is just 13 months older than me. We get along really well and have always been close.

This past weekend, we hung out, watched movies, visited my sisters family and played some old school Nintendo 64 games.

I plan to take him around Birmingham today and show him the town. He has visited numerous times, but never really toured the city. I guess after 4 years of me living here it's time to show him my home.

Other than that, I've got some serious pain in my right hand making it very difficult to type/move/pick things up. I think I've possibly pinched a nerve, so I'm going to try and give my pathetic hand as much rest as possible. I've never injured anything before so I feel a bit like a baby with a cramping hand. Hopefully it will heal soon.

Hope your weekend was great and the start to your week!




1 comment:

  1. Playing old school Nintendo is one of my favorite things to do! I hope your hand feels better!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips