May 22, 2013

Prayers for Oklahoma


My heart aches for the people of Oklahoma this week. I know what it is like to go through. I can never forget what happened the morning on April 27th two years ago when I got a phone call that woke me and my roommates up in time to run to our basement. Or that night as I watched Tuscaloosa be leveled and names and faces of those who died. 

My heart and prayers go out to all dear people in Oklahoma City who lost someone or their life in this tornado. 


Please be praying for those mommy's and daddy's who lost their babies, for the families who lost a son, daughter, sister, brother, or friend. Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17) and know we still serve a sovereign God. 

1 Timothy 2:1 "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings be made for all people"


Here is a link to NBC News on ways to help the victims in this terrible time. 

We love you Oklahoma and our prayers and helping hands are with you. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those of us down here are so thankful for your prayers. The outpouring of support here has been tremendous! So glad to see so many people coming together to help!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips