May 10, 2013

May Birchbox

Do you not know what Birchbox is?
It's like a subscription to a magazine, except you get a box full of amazing, high end beauty products every month!!


This month, I got some fun items to try. 


The first item is the Beauty Protector and Dangler. This stuff is awesome! I have been using it on my curly hair daily and it hasn't disappointed yet. 


This Sumita Eyeliner is an Indian formula, and it glides on thick. It went on well, but took a lot of work to get off. 


I got the Joie perfume. This is its debut scent and has a mix of mandarin, rose and sandalwood. 


I love the Yes to brand! I got a facial scrub and dark spot correcting serum. I.love.it!



The final product is the COOLA classic face SPF 30 cucumber moisturizer. Its organic mineral sunblock, with anti-aging ingredients with primrose extract and boarge seed oil. 


This May box was pretty good. I am getting little tired of having lots of perfume and might email them to see if they can change it up more. :)

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips