I have to admit, I'm not too creative when coming up or experimenting with recipes, but this one was so good!
I decided to make my own version of stir fry.We eat too much beef in our family, so I wanted to get some protein without the red meat and add in some healthy veggies too.
I searched through the spice rack and picked what looked good. This is NOT like me. I'm the person who changes one thing in a recipe or substitute something it goes to pot. Well, not this time!
1. 1.2 Spaghetti noodles box
2. 2 cups Vegetables - any kind. I used broccoli, yellow squash and carrots
3. A dash Garlic power
4. 3 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
5. A dash of Chives
6. 1 Egg
7. 1/2 tablespoon Butter
8. 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
9. Black pepper
1. First, begin by cooking noodles in a pot of water to make them soft
2. I cut up the vegetables and placed in a double boiler to steam.
3. Once the noodles were soft, I place them in a pan on high heat with my butter and olive oil.
5. I added my egg in the dish and cooked through while mixing with the noodles. ( I took out the yoke and kept only the whites)
7. Adjust your recipe based on taste. :)