January 28, 2013

Cara Box reveal {January}


My first Cara Box!!!!! Yes, I am that excited! 

What is a Cara Box you ask?


Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box

Kaitlyn at Wifessionals started this monthly box swap. Each month there will be a different theme. Anything from a season, to a color, to a topic (like fashion or childhood).

Everyone is paired up with another blogger and she with another. That way, you get to know 2 new bloggers. Cute huh?!?  

Towards the middle of the month you will create a box or package, specifically for the woman you were paired with, and ship it off to her. You will then get a Cara Box from the girl who was paired to get you. 
You can read more about it here if you want to join.

This month was my first month participating and man was it awesome! My dear Holly at The Oklahoma Peppler sent me the SWEETEST box.

The theme: New Year's Resolutions. Since I didn't really have much of a new year's resolution, she sent me some things I just love:) My husband was so shocked by the size of the box Holly sent me - seriously it was HUGE!

Holly made me a personalized baking dish with my name on one side and my blog name on the other! How creative and thoughtful. We southern girls love our name on everything!


I can't wait to try some new recipes in this baby. 



Then I pulled out the cutest mug! It had the bible verse I love from my blog and the other side had Walking in the Light on it. How creative. This is the perfect mug for some hot tea or coffee - I drink at least 2-3 cups a day. 

 Holly also knows how much I like to cook and bake, so she sent me some of her recipes to try out! I'm planning to make the brownie one this week. :)


I am OBSESSED with these journals. I love Europe and am ready to start using these cuties. How fabulous are they!?


Holly also sent 2 Essie nail polish bottles! I am really into muted and gray colors right now and ready to make my nails look stunning. 


Lastly, she included the sweetest and most encouraging letter. 


I love love LOVE everything Holly sent and am so thankful for her friendship! Thanks Holly!!!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a great box....excited to have you join in on the fun with use all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This month was my first Cara Box too! Love your blog AND your box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that she personalized everything... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving checking out what everyone got in their Cara Box! I love those nailpolish colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I am so glad you loved it!! And I am so glad we have gotten to become blog friends!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips