January 24, 2012

Sun in the sky, you know how I feel

Of course the weather is crazy. We live in Alabama. Still, I am shocked by the 74 degree heat that is masking the city o Birmingham for the second day in a row in JANUARY. I am praying the same beautiful weather will be present in Mobile on March 10th though.

I am counting down the days to the wedding now and can hardly believe I will be married in 46 days. I am rather excited! Everyday I am reminded how gracious God is in my relationship with Stephen and what a special gift he is to me.

A couple of details are being finished up (a major thanks to my Mom for helping!!) - dress fitting, bridal portraits, booking of hotel rooms, confirming food and flowers, thank you notes, etc. The invitations were sent out today and I could barely contain myself. I think I giggled all day. I know it will all be here before I know it, and keep reminding myself to enjoy this time of life and not wish it away - only a Smith for a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips