January 16, 2012

Case of the Mondays

It's Monday afternoon and I feel drained. Very, very drained. I guess it stems from traveling to Mobile this weekend an driving on the road. I had a fun time seeing my parents, both my brothers, sister in law and niece Katie. We worked on finishing wedding invitations and getting some stuff in order. Weekends I have learned aren't restful as you grow older, they just get busier.



Anyway, I ended up shopping for furniture and bought a dresser and chest of drawers. I am excited about my purchases and excited about "playing house" in 54 days too. The dresser and chest match my bedroom furniture now. So I finished off the master bedroom and will begin saving money for the den:)





Now I realize too, reading a good book at night until 10:30 (yes, old lady in the house) is a bad idea. That is WAY to late for me. How did I do it in high school and get up at 6:00am??!?! I think it is time for a vacation. I will have one soon. In a month and 3/4th -ish. Good plan, Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips