October 11, 2011

My wedding dress

What a fun time I had with my Mom and sister this past Saturday! Whoo-wee we were busy!

Saturday morning I woke up and met my Mom and Kami at my house and we headed to Pottery Barn (I picked out our bedding) and went to lunch just in time to make it to The White Room in Cahaba Heights at noon.

Amazingly, I FOUND MY DRESS! It was more perfect than I could have imagined. I cried the entire time I had it on:) Tears of joy of course! I can't describe it (my fiance reads this blog) but in 5 months I can share pictures of it! Boom. I also found my veil-it matches perfectly.

When we left, we went to look for the wedding book (got it from Wedding, Etc. in SoHo) and stopped to get coffee at O'Henrys.

Finally, we ended up at Bella Bridesmaid and picked out a beautiful artic blue bridesmaid dress by Jenny Yoo. Ah, done again. I also found a gorgeous dress for after rehearsal/honeymoon, etc.

Sunday, my Mom and I went back to confirm the bridesmaid dress and to lunch.

I am exhausted and ready to slow down a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips