August 23, 2011

Quiche, why haven't I tried you before



So yesterday (Monday) I went to our Atlanta office for work. I loved seeing our other branches and getting to put names and faces together.


But besides that, when I was riding back to Birmingham my co-workers and I began to talk about easy and yummy meals to make for dinner. So, quiche came up. I have hardly ever eaten quiche (any type) but hearing how simple they are to make and all the different ways you can make them, I decided to give it a try. So, I ran to Publix, bought spinach, eggs, cheese, milk and frozen pie crusts. I didn't quite know how to measure out portions, but I figured I would throw it all in and see how it worked out.


I used 2 frozen pie crusts, 2 cups of cheese, 1 frozen bag of chopped spinach, a cup of milk and 4 eggs. Mixed it all up, and put in the 2 pies for an hour on 350 in the oven and bam! Yummy quiche! I was super happy with the way they turned out-now I just have to eat it all:) Hopefully it can freeze!



I looked up online ways to make quiche-basically you can make it as healthy or unhealthy as possible. The longest wait was it cooking but very worth waiting!


Happy baking!

1 comment:

  1. They are yummy. I didn't likes them when my mom tried to get me to eat it as a child but now I enjoy it from time to time. Justin won't eat it so I don't make it. If you come to Auburn this Fall we will have to have some.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips